Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just for fun on a Saturday Morning

A. age :: 26


B. bed size :: King

C. chore you hate :: Putting away laundry! I'll fold until the cows come home, but please, please, please don't make me put it away!

D. dogs :: This little lover

Silly guy would snuggle right up to the fire and then come over to us on the couch panting because he was too hot, then after cooling off for a few minutes, he'd go right back. Goober!


E. essential start t
o your day :: coffee

F. favorite color :: right now it's fuchsia, grey and navy

G. gold or silver :: Silver

H. height :: 5'5"

I. instruments you play :: The radio


J. job title :: RN

K. kids :: maybe next year

L. live :: The great North West!

M. mamas name :: Phyllis

N. nicknames :: Steph, Babe, Stuff-on-my-knee

O. overnight hospital stays :: none except those in which I have been being paid


P. pet peeve :: singing


Q. quote :: see top right of my blog

R. righty or lefty :: righty

S. siblings :: I'm the oldest of 4, two brothers and a sister, plus one sister-in-law

T. time you wake up :: 5:45 for work and between 9 and 10 on my days off

U. university attended :: Linfield

V. vegetables you dislike: Cooked carrots, blech

W. what makes you run late :: finding just the right outfit

X. x-rays you’ve had :: only at the dentist

Y. yummy food :: bacon

Z. zoo animal favorite :: polar bear

No comments:

Post a Comment