Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gluten Free We: Day 6

First day all on my own. I've gotta say, I felt the boredom cravings this afternoon, but I didn't give in!

This was breakfast:


Which made for a two full glasses of juice (I usually only have one)


I did some laundry as I caught up on Gossip Girl and then had my new favorite for lunch

Seriously, these are delish!

I had leftovers for early dinner and then another juice a few hours after that.

This one wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely packed with healthy stuff (tomato, carrot, celery, kale, apple, cucumber).

I went for a swim after dinner and had to force myself to not stop somewhere and get something to eat. Seriously, I had such a craving for something bad, but I couldn't let myself do it! I came home and had some mixed nuts and tried out my new gadget:

This was my first time using it, and I wasn't sure how'd it work, but it was great! Just fill the bottom with a layer of kernels and add a little butter on the lid and in 2.5 mins you have a perfectly popped batch of popcorn without any chemicals or grossness! I love me some popcorn, so this is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment