Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taking a break

I'm working on the kitchen, really, I am...I just need a little break! I found this cute Christmasy survey and it seemed to be a perfect way to spend a few minutes while the dishwasher is doing it's thing.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? 
Paper. Wrapping presents is my favorite part about giving gifts.

2. Real tree or Artificial? 
Real. They're messy, but oh so worth it. My house smells like Christmas!

3. When do you put up the tree?
Anytime after Thanksgiving. It was Nov. 30th this year.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Probably after new years, if it lasts that long

5. Do you like eggnog?
I do! Eggnog lattes from Starbucks are my favorite.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
This is hard. I was spoiled rotten. Maybe my American Girl dolls or my birthstone heart pendant.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My husband

8. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? 
No, but I really want the Willow Tree set

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail, and talk about domestic diva, I'm making ours this year!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? 
I think I was most disappointed with the ill-fitting, not quite matching pajama set my husband gave me our first christmas together. He wanted to buy me something that I would be cozy in, and he had good intentions, but those are my least favorite pjs! 

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? 
I was just talking with some girlfriends of mine at how shameful it is that I've never seen any of the classics.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
In December usually

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think I have.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? 
Appetizers on Christmas Eve and Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning 

16. Lights on the tree? 
LED's 

17. Favorite Christmas song?
I can't choose, but Martina McBride has some beautiful ones 

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? 
I like staying home, I wish all of our family could travel to us!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Donner, Dancer, Comet, Vixen, Prancer, Ruldolph...idk how many there actually are

20. Angel on the treetop, star or…?
Right now we have a bow, but only because I haven't found an angel that I like. I want my mom's.

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? 
Christmas morning, but it will be Christmas Eve this year.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? 
The overwhelming pressure to shop, shop, shop

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Classic red and white

24. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Bare Essentuals makeup and a new camera 

25. Most favorite Christmas Tradition?
Making a bunch of appetizers on Christmas Eve, toasting Martinellis and opening one present. We did it as a family growing up, and Ben and I have adapted it as one of our own traditions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment