Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

A little too obsessed with a planner

A while back my Twitter and blog reader were blowing up about Erin Condren and her fabulous planners. I could never justify spending $50 on a planner (especially when my iPhone has a calendar feature embedded within in), but when I found a $50 for $25 offer and then a 50% off code, I decided to bite the bullet and order one for myself. 

I purchased this lovely one
in green. I debated about what design to choose, and after about 50 Google Image searches, I found one in green and I knew it was the one. I had a little money left over on my credit, so I also got a matching notepad like this:

So, needless to say, after all the hype I've read for the past two months, I'm super excited to finally have one of my own! I've been stalking the Erin Condren website and anxiously looking for my order to finally say "shipped"!

No comments:

Post a Comment