Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I went to work today. I had made it through yesterday just fine. I went to bed early and slept well. When I woke up with my eyes crusted over this morning, I though, "it'll pass - power through!" so I skipped mascara and headed in. However, I started to notice that none of my coworkers were standing near me, and then, finally, when the 2nd attending of the morning asked if I had just been crying, I decided enough was enough and I went to the doctor. 

How's about a upper respiratory infection, a sinus infection and bilateral conjunctivitis. Sounds like a Z-pack and some erythromycin eye ointment should do the trick. 

Now, I'm laying in bed about the watch last night's Bachelor and frequently needing something from my little stash:


No comments:

Post a Comment