Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brain Dump

- I had a 50 hour work this week (including one holiday) and my paycheck should be sweet.

- It will help pay for this:
(in black) which we found in the Ikea "As-Is" section. It was there because it was assembled but didn't have a box or the assembly instructions. It was about 30% off the original price, but because of their daily deals, it was another 30% off the sale price. How could we say no? We've been wanting a leather sectional forever. We love our old couches, but they are a pain when it comes to dog hair! Now, we have 3 couches in our living room - it feels very much like a McMenamins movie theater, minus the movie and basket of tots.

Anyone want a lovely sofa set?

- We are going to see Grace Potter on Friday. I'm a very wishy-washy fan of live music, but I'd see this girl if she played in a dumpster. She is beyond awesome. If I didn't love Ben, I'd totally have her babies.


- We spent the morning in one of my favorite ways: sleeping in, walking to Baker & Spice, the Farmers Market and playing with Bridger at the park. Lovely.

- We're finally going to church tonight - it's been way too long!

- The bedroom is coming along slowly, I'll post pictures when it's done!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday!I'm blog hopping today. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness and a fabulous weekend of Happy, Katherine

    ReplyDelete