Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Peace, blessings and thanks

Ben and I are so blessed. We really are. We have a loving marriage, a wonderful, supportive family, friends whom we love like family, great jobs, a fridge full of good food, and a promise for tomorrow. Despite knowing that we are very lucky people, we've by no means be perfect stewards of the gifts the Lord has given us, but He continues to bless us anyway. The more I'm becoming a "grown up" and diving deeper into this "real life" thing the more I realize how unworthy I am of my Father's love, yet I also realize how utterly dependent I am on His love, provision and grace. I would be no where without Jesus's grace. As I think back to all the major moments that helped shape me into the woman I am today, I can strongly feel His touch on every one, and this moment now is no exception. We have our struggles just like every other family. We doubt and worry on a daily basis, but at the end of the day, we know we're not in this alone. We are being carried by a strong, loving Father who will catch us no matter how far we fall. Because of this, we have peace in this the midst of the chaos and clutter of real life. 

Thank you Father for every single gift, we are blessed beyond measure


No comments:

Post a Comment