Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Congratulations!

Over Christmas two good friends of ours got engaged!

(On the left) Andrew and Andrew (cute, huh?!?) have been dating for a while and after Christmas Andrew drove from Montana, where he was visiting his family, to California, where Andrea was visiting her family, to surprise his lady with a proposal! So sweet! We could not be happier for these two and we pray many blessing as they plan their wedding and start their life together!



Upon hearing that Andrew was planning on proposing soon, Ben and I began talking about our engagement. I've always said that it is one of my fondest memories. It's such a sweet time for a couple because never again do you plan to change your life so profoundly. As a girl, I was super excited to plan my wedding, be a bride and show off some serious sparkle, and for a guy it's like (as my husband said) "giving someone the best Christmas present ever!" It's always fun and exciting to give someone a gift you know they will love, well, an engagement ring is just that, only the absolutely most awesome gift ever!

I loved getting engaged and being engaged, but it doesn't hold a candle to being married - I sure love that!

Here's a picture from our big night:








Have a great day!

$ Mrs.BigTime

No comments:

Post a Comment